Dear Valued Customers,
Following the most recent Provincial Health Order, we have been preparing our karaoke to be a safe and fun environment for everyone. The health and well-being of our Customers and Staff is everything.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Touchless Temperature Checks for all Customers and Staff upon entry. Temperatures higherthan 37.5 Degrees Celsius will be declined entry.
- Masks are available for free to all customers that would like one.
- A phone number will be requested from 1 person for each group as per Provincial Health Order.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be put throughout the karaoke for staff and customer use.
- All Staff will be wearing masks and doing frequent hand washing or sanitizing.
- Our front desk and Bar will have plexiglass barriers.
- The lounge will only have 2 tables allowing a maximum of 6 people per table, with a plexiglass barrier between them.
- There will be plexiglass barriers between each Dart Machine and Pong Tables
- Darts, Ping Pong Balls, Dice and game cups will be sanitized in a CDC approved bleach solution between each customer use.
- All Rooms will be sanitized and wiped down with a CDC approved bleach solution after each group. Walls, chairs, tables, under tables, touchscreens, microphones, door handles, light switches and floor. (Please be patient with our staff as this process will take longer than
usual, but it is necessary for everyone’s safety)
- Food will be brought into your room covered when possible
- Large laminated menus will be put on the walls in each room and sanitized after each customer
- High touch areas and credit card machines will be sanitized frequently.
- Dice will be provided upon request and no longer just sitting in the rooms.
- Social Distancing markers and arrows on the floor, please respect social distancing measures in place.
- Maximum 100 person total occupancy
- Maximum of 6 people per group or rooms
- As per the Provincial Health Order, we are not allowed to provide microphones and customers are requested not to sing or dance in the rooms.